Garnier Skin Active Nourishing Cleansing Milk With Flower Honey 200ml
Original price JD5.000
Current price JD3.990
Garnier® Nourishing Botanical Cleansing Milk with Flower Honey gently cleanses and
removes make-up while leaving the skin feeling perfectly comfortable.
sourced from natural origins, enriched with Flower Honey known for its skin nourishing properties. It gently, yet efficiently cleanses and removes make-up while leaving the skin feeling perfectly comfortable.
Suitable for sensitive skin, this formula contains 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the sensoriality and preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
Ingredients - 967274 3: Aqua / Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Mel / Honey, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Limon
Apply cleansing milk with a cotton pad, gently wiping your face, eyes and neck to cleanse skin and remove impurities. Complete with Garnier Flower Honey Toner.